InterMax - Gluteo Max does not work and won't refund your money
Since I had been unsuccessful in resolving this complaint via 3 phone calls, I decided to e-mail my request for their guaranteed refund, and a link to this complaint. The e-mail address (printed on their literature and on-line) came back to me as undeliverable!
GluteoMax claims to increase the size of your buttocks as well as firm it.They have a "Try GluteoMax Risk-Free For 90 Days" offer and a seal that says "Money Back Guarantee 90 days risk free".
At 30 days I called to say it was not working. Carlos spouted statistics, said I had to try as directed for 90 days and said if at 90 days it still did not work he would refund my money. He called me at about 60 days and then when I said it still was not working he gave more advice, spouted same statistics and told me that I had to have saved all 9 bottles (3 products for 3 months each) and return them all to get my money back. When I said he told me at 30 days he would refund my money if it didn't work he said website says I had to return bottles.
He kept repeating, "the website says, the website says". He admitted that he told me he would refund at 90 days and admitted he did not tell me at that time to save the bottles. But insisted he had no control.InterMax Labs has found a way to basically never have to refund money because any normal person throws out bottles when they are empty. If Carlos had told me at 30 days I had to return all bottles I would have started saving at that time.
At 30 days I had them all and would have been able to. But he did not, because he clearly did not want to have to honor their guarantee and refund my money. He did not keep his word. The product did not work for me, and I have found all over the web that it does not work for others – in spite of the statistics Carlos spouts.
The guarantee is worthless.
He has no remedy for resolving problems, no show of good will.Do not buy InterMax products GluteoMax or BosomMax.review #325815
You may also like
- "Wow. I have read about 5 reviews of this product---this deliberate lying and overpricing of products has ticked me off to the point that I am posting my experience. I..."
- "On 3-17-15 I ordered a lip gloss called teddy bare for the price of $10.00 plus $0.80 tax totaling $10.80 from mary kay from a sales consultant named tabitha patton..."
- "I love Arbonne all of it's products. My daughter has studied skin care products for 17 years and knows her stuff. She has worked for every major skin..."
- "Today (6/16/13), I purchased an iphone 4 and 1 year unlimited card from walmart totalling around 1000$. After purchase, I followed the automated system for activation which would not accept..."
- "After being a loyal, committed employee with CCL of 8 years, recently I was awarded a new contract on the "Miracle', set out to sail from Longbeach, CA for 6..."
- "pets became infected at humane society !! went in to have gizmo spayed , two day later became ill . took him back in and told us it was very..."
- "Ordered one pallet of sod, after several delays they delivered the sod under the cover of darkness(11pm) did extensive damage to property upon delivery. No note, No "I'm Sorry". Company-Jennifer..."
- "I received, unrequested, regarding this product and eventually decided I would have it. I was told to download it via a supplied link with a code. That all went fine...."
- "We took our dog to camp Bow Wow in San Antonio, TX Northwest while on vacation. When we returned, we picked him up and the card they gave us which..."