InterMax - Gluteo Max does not work and won't refund your money
You are the author of this review
Update added by user Jul 20, 2012
Since I had been unsuccessful in resolving this complaint via 3 phone calls, I decided to e-mail my request for their guaranteed refund, and a link to this complaint. The e-mail address (printed on their literature and on-line) came back to me as undeliverable!
Original review posted by user Jun 19, 2012
GluteoMax claims to increase the size of your buttocks as well as firm it.They have a "Try GluteoMax Risk-Free For 90 Days" offer and a seal that says "Money Back Guarantee 90 days risk free".
At 30 days I called to say it was not working. Carlos spouted statistics, said I had to try as directed for 90 days and said if at 90 days it still did not work he would refund my money. He called me at about 60 days and then when I said it still was not working he gave more advice, spouted same statistics and told me that I had to have saved all 9 bottles (3 products for 3 months each) and return them all to get my money back. When I said he told me at 30 days he would refund my money if it didn't work he said website says I had to return bottles.
He kept repeating, "the website says, the website says". He admitted that he told me he would refund at 90 days and admitted he did not tell me at that time to save the bottles. But insisted he had no control.InterMax Labs has found a way to basically never have to refund money because any normal person throws out bottles when they are empty. If Carlos had told me at 30 days I had to return all bottles I would have started saving at that time.
At 30 days I had them all and would have been able to. But he did not, because he clearly did not want to have to honor their guarantee and refund my money. He did not keep his word. The product did not work for me, and I have found all over the web that it does not work for others – in spite of the statistics Carlos spouts.
The guarantee is worthless.
He has no remedy for resolving problems, no show of good will.Do not buy InterMax products GluteoMax or BosomMax.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Spent £4k and left with fine hair to the front, asked for straight hair and left with frizzy curly hair. They try to rectify by poo smelling solutions which..."
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "I saw the tv ad that showed pricing to be $29.95. Upon receipt of product I read the packing list and found that they were going to require 5..."
- "Purchased Sofa in June and cushions fell apart. Purchased warranty and put in claim and then was told to phone Living Spaces and was told they would get back..."
- "I recently bought a Pro Dunk Hoop, and the powder coat is already faulty. I even upgraded to their rust armor. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Even..."
- "I posted pictures I took detailing what I've gone through, but in short I called a location, was told to come in, and when I did I was passed off..."
- "ABC News is working hard to limit free speech, when they don't agree with the speech. They behave like gangsters, and DISQUS.COM is assisting them. They (ABC) didn't agree with..."
- "I am a physically disabled vet who has limited sight among other issues, so I have a service dog who recently stayed at a Best Western in Columbus, Georgia on..."
- "I purchased a new 2015 Voltage from Frederick in October. The salesman Bo was great. Took it camping for Thanksgiving and had a few small issues. Took it back in..."